In this tutorial you will learn how to configure a Hotmart (Payment) integration with Builderall in your eLearning Course.
- Create eLearning
- Scroll to “Integrations (beta)”
- Click on “Add new integration”
- Under main settings add the chosen Integration name
- In the dropdown, choose Hotmart
- In the dropdown, choose Standard student registration
- Create a title for the subject line of the email. You can also use the tags specified
- Change the confirmation email to suit your style
- If you want the passwords to be created automatically, change to enable. If student choose password then leave it unchanged
- Click on “save”
- Take note of the Webhook version as well as the events selection
- Click to copy the link to be used in Step 9.
- Create a Hotmart Account and complete the profile then click on “Dashboard” then in the dropdown “Products” choose “Register Product”
- Complete all the sections that pertains to your course and save
- Click on “Market”
- Click on “Tools”
- Scroll till you see “Webhook (API and notification)”
- Give it a name and choose your product you have created from the “Dropdown Arrow”
- Paste the URL in Step 4
- Make sure to choose in the “Dropdown Arrow” version 188.8.131.52
- Select in the “Dropdown Arrow” All the events
- Click “Save”
You are done! Congrats!