- Open the “Send SMS” tool. On the left side menu, click on “Send SMS”;
2. Reminder: you can only send one or more SMS if you have a balance. This window will appear with 4 steps to be completed. The first step is to enter the message. If it contains special characters, you will be charged every 47 characters. As an example, this message has been entered. When you finish the message, click the button below;
3. The second step is to choose between sending to a category or to people. You can choose more than one category or more than one person to send the message to;
4. In the example chosen for step 3 was sending to people. In your contact list, click this key to activate the contact who will receive the message. Then click on the button below;
5. Having defined the person or persons, step 4 is to check that everything is correct before sending the message. This window will appear with the message you have defined and the person you have chosen. If everything is correct, just click “Confirm”;
6. This window will appear to tell you how much it will cost to send the message and to how many people. Now all you have to do is click “Confirm” to send the message;
7. This message will appear as soon as the message is sent;
8. Here you can check how much balance you have left for sending new messages.