Day 1 Topics Covered:
Creating a Fiverr Account
Best Practices for Fiverr Gigs
1. Watch the replay of the day 1 video.
2. Setup a new Fiverr account
3. Take a look around Fiverr for gigs that you are interested in.
Day 2 Topics Covered:
Using the SEO on Page Report Tool as a Fiverr Gig
Testing the Gig
Creating the Content for the Gig
Creating the Fiverr Gig
1. Watch the replay for day 2.
2. Continue to go through Fiverr to look at gigs you are interested in to start getting ready to create your own gig.
3. Review Fiverr TERMS OF SERVICE to see what you are and are not allowed to do with your clients (in terms of offering to do work for them outside of Fiverr).
4. Get ready for day 3!
Day 3 Topics Covered:
Building a Website Template for a Fiverr Gig
Building an Email Collection Site as a Fiverr Gig
1. Review replay for Day 3
2. Keep working in Fiverr to decide what gig you would like to create.
See you on Day 4!
Day 4 Topics Covered:
Creating a Gig with the Video Wrapper
Building Gigs with Different Social Media Platforms
1. Watch the replay for day 4
2. Research social media requirements for social media images.
Get ready for Day 5!!
Day 5 Topics Covered:
Creating Gigs with the Script Generator
1. Watch the replay for day 5
2. Go through the script generator to see all of the steps invovled with creating a script for a customer.
3. Check out Google forms to see how to build a form and add the questions from the script generator.
4. Test, test, retest, and test again to make sure you are ready for your customers.
Have fun creating your own FIVERR GIGS!!