In this tutorial you will learn how to connect your external domain that you have purchased from Godaddy, Namecheap or any other provider to your website in Builderall.
- Take note that you first need to create your website before your can connect your domain.
- The site can be published or unpublish.
- Site do not need to be completed for the domain to be connected.
On the website builder. Look for the site you have created.
- Click on the three dots, scroll till you see “Connect Domain” and click.
- Type in your domain name that you have purchased and click on “connect”.
- Make sure that the domain is correct then click on “Great choice”.
- These are the Builderall Nameservers. Go to the Service Provider where you have purchased your domain and under the DNS settings choose custom settings, and add the Builderall Nameservers. Some Service Providers also require the IP address.
Once you have changed the nameservers, go to the Navigation bar on the left of your screen and scroll and hover over Business Center and click on “Domain and Email Manager”.
- If you see a grey icon next to the domain that you have just connected, it means the connection between your domain provider and Builderall is not yet established. This might take up to 48hours ..
- You can also click on the grey icon. Sometimes if the connection has been made between the two platforms, you will be able to request for the SSL to be activated, and it will turn yellow. Sometimes, you do not need to do this step and it will turn blue immediately.
- When you see the blue icon, it means that the domain is active, and SSL is activated.
Let your business take off🚀