In this tutorial we will take a look at how to import your external list of contacts into the SMS Messaging Tool so that you can send sms messages.
Please note that you will need to have an account with Twilio as well as credits to be able to use the tool.
- Enter the SMS tool. You will enter the dashboard. On the left menu, click on “Import List”;
- This page will appear. It is important to follow this template when creating your list in Excel. The file extension has to be “.CSV”. At this point you will not be able to enter the email, you can edit it later;
- The configuration in Excel should follow this example;
- When saving, you should choose the “save as” option;
- You must name the file and select the type “CSV (comma separated)”. Click “Save”
- Back on the SMS application page, click on this button to choose the file you have just saved;
- Once you have located your file, you can drag it into this space, or click “Open”;
- Notice that the file name will be visible
- When you click on “Continue”, this window will appear. First you will have to choose the separator type (represented by: comma);
- In this second step, you can choose a name for your category. If you don’t want to choose one, you can leave it blank, but the category will be created with the name of your file. Now just click “Submit”;
- An information at the bottom of the page will appear, saying that the file was imported successfully;
Thank you for following along with the tutorial. If you have any questions or problems using the tool, our technical support team is always available to help you!
At end of tutorials:
Let your business take off🚀