In this tutorial we will learn how to send an SMS with the SMS Messaging Tool.
Important: You will need to have an active Twilio Account as well as SMS Credits to use this tool.
- Open the “Send SMS” tool. On the left side menu, click on “Send SMS”;
Note: Make sure that you have a positive balance to sent an sms.
- Enter the message.
- If it contains special characters, you will be charged every 47 characters.
- As an example, this message has been entered. When you finish the message, click the button below;
- Choose between sending to a category or to people.
- You can choose more than one category or more than one person to send the message to;
- In the example chosen for step 2 was sending to people.
- In your contact list, click this key to activate the contact who will receive the message.
- Then click on the button below;
- Check that everything is correct before sending the message.
- This window will appear with the message you have defined and the person you have chosen.
- If everything is correct, just click “Confirm”;
- This window will appear to tell you how much it will cost to send the message and to how many people.
- Now all you have to do is click “Confirm” to send the message;
- This message will appear as soon as the message is sent;
Thank you for following the tutorial with me! If you have any questions or problems using the tool, our technical support team is always available to help you!
At end of tutorials:
Let your business take off🚀