SETTING UP YOUR ACCOUNTS
- To set up your different accounts, you can choose to click on + NEW ACCOUNT or click on the Social Media Account of your choice. Please note that Instagram and Facebook are both connected through the Facebook button.
SETTING UP FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM
- Choose “Connect new Facebook Account, then click on the large “Continue with Facebook” image.
Click on “Continue”.
- If you do not see your Facebook Account, go to Facebook Business Tools and give permission for the Autopost Tool.
- Once you have given permission, you will see a block like this. Click on “Clear here to select the page to connect”.
- Click on “Link this Page”.
- If you do not see your pages, go to the Facebook Business Tools and give permission to access.
- After you have linked your Facebook, you will see the option to link your Instagram. If you do not have an Instagram Account, it will not show up.
- Note the colors allocated to the accounts. They are used to differentiate your posts in the Calendar.
- If you want to view what you have posted. You can click on “Open Calendar”.
Your Facebook & Instagram are now added.
- You can choose to add more pages by clicking on the three dots and go to “Pages Lists”.
- If you no longer want to use the account, you can “Unlink the Account”.
SETTING UP TWITTER
- Click on “Link new Twitter Account and then on Sign in with Twitter.
Click on “Authorize app”. Your account will be linked.
SETTING UP LINKEDIN
- Click on Link new Linkedin Account then Sign in with LinkedIn.
Sign in with your Login Details. After sign in your account will be added to the Social Autopost Tool.
- After all accounts are added, you will see an overview of all accounts. Note that you can change the color of each account by clicking on the color button.
You can manually schedule your post each day, by clicking on the calendar date where a post needs to go and choose which Social Media account.
- Click on “Schedule”.
- Choose the view you want to use for your calendar.
- Select a date by clicking on the day.
- Choose the Social Media account you want to post to by using the drop down arrow.
- Write your post heading.
- Choose a time to post.
- Add post content.
- If you want to add media, make sure to enable slider.
- Click on “Add”.
- In this example, we have added a Facebook Post and you can see it by the color of the dot. You will be able to add multiple posts to the same day, by just clicking on the day and going through the same steps.
You can create all your post with tags in the automation area called “Preset Rules”. This is an alternative for manually posting content by clicking on the calendar date.
- You can import preset rules/posts by clicking on the “Import Preset Rules From File” but remember that the file needs to be a .bag extension.
- You will note that there are already a few preset 30-day rules for promoting Builderall. If you want to see what the content is, click on the three dots and then on “Show Rules List”.
- Click on the three dots again.
- Now you can see the content. You will be able to personalize it by replacing some of the content to fit your audience.
- Once you have changed it to fit your audience, you can click on “Import this preset rule to my calendar”.
- Choose the Social Media Account you want to post to.
- Add any tags that you want to use in your post.
- You can also export your preset rules and share the file with another BA Users. They can then import into their account.
CREATE YOUR OWN PRESET RULES
- Click on + “Create New Preset Rule.”
- Give your rule a Name and click on “Ok.”
- You will see the Rule was created but with 0 rules. Click on three dots to add your first rule.
- Click on “Show rules list”
- Click on “Add preset rule.”
- Complete all the fields. You can also add your preset tags if you have added any. When done, click “Add Rule.”
- In this example, we will need to add 29 more rules to complete this preset rule. Once you’ve done, you can add to calendar just like the existing preset rules.
- If there are any errors within your posts, you will see them under “errors.”
- Here you can clear the error list.