- On your dashboard. Click on “Affliates” in your dashboard.
- Scroll to Domain and click on “Name Servers”.
Screen looking like this will open. Read the content at the top.
- You will need to copy the name servers and add point your domain to it.
- Some domain providers also require IP addresses.
In this example, I am using NameCheap.
- Scroll to the domain you have purchased and click on Manage.
- Scroll till you see Name Servers and paste the Namer Servers of Builderall there.
- Go to “Connect domain”.
- Type in your domain name like in example and click on “Connect Domain”.
- You can also buy a domain directly from Builderall, then you will not need to connect any nameservers.
- Go to the funnels and you will see your domain under the Affiliate Link. You can now share that link.
- Also make sure that your SSL is active.
- This is an example of an Affiliate Link that is not connected with your own personal domain. It is always better to promote Builderall with your own domain.