- Create your WooCommerce Site then click on “Admin”.
Scroll to WooCommerce then Settings.
- Click on “Advanced” tab.
- Choose “Webhooks”.
- Add “Webhook”.
Go to Mailingboss 5.0 and create a list.
- Choose “Forms” then “Embed”. Keep this url tab open.
Go to Mailingoss 5.0 and on the left, scroll to Integration. Keep this tab open.
Go back to WooCommerce Settings and move to the “Advanced” tab.
- Give the Webhook a name.
- Choose from the dropdown arrow the Status.
- Choose the Topic from dropdown arrow.
- Copy the URL in Step 4 and paste it here.
- Copy the integration key in Step 5 and paste it here.
- Choose WP EST API Integration (Latest) from the dropdown arrow.
- Click “Save”
- Go to Settings – General and enable “Anyone can register”.
- Go to Plugins.
- Search the keyword “Recaptcha”
- Install the Recaptcha.
- Go back to WooCommerce Settings and under the tab Accounts and Privacy, enable these three areas.
- Go to pages and view “My Account”.
Your Login / Register is now connected with Mailingboss 5.0 List.
Always make sure to test.