The Consultation type is great for individual mentoring, coaching, services such as hairdressers, and medical institutions.
CREATE A CALENDAR
- In the booking app, you will have two options to start: You can either click on “New Calendar” on the left menu, or click on the blue button “New Calendar”.
CHOOSE TYPE OF CALENDAR
- Click on “New Calendar”.
- Click on “Consultation”.
- Give your consultation a name.
- Click on the blue button “Create New Calendar”.
BASIC SETTINGS AND TIMEZONE
- Give your Consultation a title.
- Give your Consultation a description. (This is optional)
- Upload your logo. Format is 250 x 75px. Maximum size is 1MB.
- You will also be able to add the hex code of your background of your logo by clicking on the area.
- Choose whether the system can display a timezone converter for the user or you can select your timezone, and the user will create their schedule accordingly.
CALENDAR DISPLAY LANGUAGE
- Choose if you want your calendar to automatically show your clients language according to his browser. Normally the best option. Or choose a fixed language.
- When done click green button “Save and next”.
Note: You can create multiple Groups. For example. You might have a salon with 3 different stylist. You can create a booking area for each one of them individually. It is best to first create just one group, right through the app, then go back and duplicate a group and edit for the next person.
- Add your group title.
- Choose the host of the group, by clicking on the dropdown arrow.
- Write a description.
- With this feature, you can defind the times intervals that can be scheduled. It is best to leave it as low as possible if you want to have greater flexibility. You can also customize the time even further if the drop-down is not sufficient.
- This is the duration of each schedule. For example. If you are a salon and a haircut takes 30minutes, here you will set the duration.
- Interval time is the free time between your appointments.
- Make sure the time zone is correct.
- Here you can choose which days of the week your calendar is available.
- Here you choose the time the calendar is open for appointments.
- Here you choose when the calendar will end for appointments.
- You can also adjust the calendar by creating additional time during the day. For, example. You might want to have lunch and then resume the bookings.
- Choose the months that your booking app must display.
- Choose the dates you are available.
- Choose the number of sessions you will need to complete the service. For example. You might need the client to come back the next week at the same time. If your service only require one appointment, then leave it at 1.
- Set your threshold on how far your customers can see your availbility on your calendar.
- If you want to avoid last minute appointments, then you can click on the drop-down and choose time periods that they are not allowed to book.
- Here you can block specific dates that the calendar must not display. Like special events, and holidays.
- Choose if you want your appointments to be approved automatically or if you manually want to accept the appointment.
- Choose if subscribers can cancel appointments.
- Choose if subscribers can reschedule their appointments.
- Choose if you want your unavailable days to be displayed.
- If you have multiple hosts, let’s say 4 people (in the same group – haircutting) that can perform the same task, you can add a limit of 4. Which means, the calendar will allow for a maximum of 4 appointments at the same time. If you have one Google Calendar integrated, it will still add each booking to the same day.
- Use this settings if you want to limit the number of bookings for each email in this group. For example. You might want to equally share appointments between each member of the group.
- Here you can change the order of the group on the calendar.
- Click “save” to continue.
FORMS & REDIRECTS
- The default of the form have a name, email address, and address as default. If you want to add any additional fields like a comment field, click on “Add new field”.
- Choose what needs to happen after subscriber made a booking. You can choose to just display a text message, or redirect them to a page in your Builderall Website, or any other website. Option 1: Redirect URL:
- Choose the Builderall Page or add your own custom URL from another website. This can also be a link to a pdf or any other information you might want the client to have.
- If it is a Builderall Website, you will need to choose the specific page you want to choose them be directed to.
Option 2: Display Success Message
- Choose display message
- Add your success message.
- Give your Button a title.
- Choose if you want the button to go to your calendar, group or to a specfied url.
- Click “Save”.
Option 1: Do not send confirmation to subscribers
- Choose “do not send”.
Option 2: Yes, send confirmatin to subscribers
- Choose “Yes, send confirmation”.
- Click on “Edit” to choose the channels you want to use.
- You will be able to choose between Email, SMS, and Whatsapp for notifications to be send.
- You can make just one active (4) or all three.
- To be able to use SMS, make sure that you have a Twilio account with credits in the SMS App.
- Note that the email is not send from Mailingboss, but from the Booking App.
- In the example we choose email.
- Add a subject for the email.
- Write your message. You can make use of the available variables in the column on the left.
- Once done, you can choose to make it active, or disable it until you are ready to activate. Remember, if you disable it here, and your consultation is active on the dashboard, people will be able to make bookings, but will not receive notifications if it is not activated here.
- Click “done”.
- Choose if you want to send emails to the host when a new sign occur.
- If enabled, you will need to choose the channels and edit the message. Same procedure as in the previous screenshot.
- Enable if you want the owner of the calendar to receive notifications.
- Choose this option if you do not want the system to send the subscriber a notification when appoinment is cancelled.
- Choose this option if you want a cancellation message to be send. You can choose any type of channel; email, sms, or whatsapp. Same rules apply as per previous screenshots.
- Choose if you want a cancellation to also be send to the host.
- If you do not want to send reminders. Choose this option.
- If you want to send reminders, choose this option. You will be able to send to subscribers and hosts. You can also choose the channels that you will need for the notification. See screenshot.
- When you choose a reminder, you will be able to set it for both, subscriber, and host.
- You can also choose different channels for each.
- You can use your default email sender that you have for your booking app, or if you have multiple booking apps for various people, you can…
- Specify a specific email sender.
- Click on email sender – have to be a verfied sender. (Under Business Centre – Domain and Email Manager)
- Add your email name.
- Add the reply to email address.
- Click on “Save and next”.
- Here you can syncronize your calendar with your Google Calendar.
- Click on “All Calendar”.
- Choose the Google Account, then Choose the Calendar. If it is not showing, it means you did not integrate it yet, but you can do it right from the dropdown arrow.
- Here you can see that I have chosen the account.
- Here the right calendar that I want is chosen.
- Here you need to choose between three options:
- Read – One Way Only (On Google)
- Write – One Way Only (On Booking App)
- Both Ways (Google and Booking App)
- Here you need to choose if you are going to enable meetings on Zoom or Google Meet.
- If you want to enable meeting, click here.
- Choose which platform you want to use. Make sure that you have created the integration first. You can watch the video here.
- If you do not want your subscribers to be added to a Mailingboss list. Choose this option.
- If you want subscribers to be added to a Mailingboss list. Choose the list you want to add. If you do not have a list yet, you can create one by clicking on “Create list”.
- Click on “Add” and you will see the list in a block right here.
- Force confirm: This means that even if your email list is created as a double confirm, it will still show confirm without the client confirming an email.
- This is an advance option. Bascially, if you have created a tag in forms, then you will be able to see your tags that you have created right here by clicking on the arrow.
- If you do not want to add Social Proof to your calendar, then disable it here.
- If you want the subscriber that book a consultation be added to the Social Proof, then enable it here. You also need to choose the Social Proof Campaign that you have created in the Social Proof App.
- If you did not create a Social Proof Campaign yet, you can click on “Manage my Social Proof Campaigns”.
- If you want people to see the Social Proof, then enable to display it on calendar page here.
- Click on “save and next”.
- If you are not going to take any payments, then choose “not enable”.
- If you are taking payments, whether it is when attending or through supercheckout. Choose this option. (How to create a product in supercheckout. Watch video here.)
- If you choose “Payment when attending” You will only be required to choose the currency and the amount. This will be reflected on the booking, but no payment gateway is attached.
- Choosing Supercheckout, you will need to choose the website where the booking will reside. Also make sure to choose the product you have created in Supercheckout.
- Note that this option is only available if the website is within Builderall.
- When done, click “Save”.
- Your booking app is now created with a string of numbers. You can change it by clicking on the pencil.
- You can also copy the link to share with anyone.
- You an view what the booking look like.
- Green means the booking is now active and people can make bookings now. To disable, just slide to the left till it shows grey. Important:
- Remember if you have any notifications created and you did not activate them, the notifications will not be sent, until you activate them.
Now for the final settings of the consultation.
- Click on “My calendars”.
- You can embed your calendar on any website, by clicking on “Embed”. Take the code and add to the other website. No need to use the embed code if you have your site in Builderall as you can choose “Booking” under the elements area of the website.
- You can duplicate the calendar.
- You can transfer the calendar to another Builderall Account holder.
- You can share the schedule with the hosts.
- You can customize the look and feel of the consultation.
- You can view your subscribers here. Delete, view, send a notification to the subscriber, and reschedule an appointment.
Let your business take off🚀